Airpods or Galaxy Buds Pro?
Galaxy Buds Pro
- IPX7 Waterproof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes.
- Auto switching with samsung environment.
- 3 colour choices (Violet, Black and silver).
- Have active noise cancellation (ANC) Slightly better than Airpods pro as the galaxy buds fit better into the ear.
- Fits comfortably into ears but is more tight than the Airpods.
- 360 Audio for films, movies and TV of supported apps.(Samsung Phones only)
- Better bass when listening to music.
- About 5 hours of battery life.
- Talk time is about 4 hours.
- The case offers up to 18 hours of charge for the buds.
- Case charges with USB-C cable or Wireless charging.
Price +- £219
- IPX4 Sweat and Water resistant (Not waterproof).
- Auto switching with apple environment.
- Only 1 colour (White).
- Active noise cancellation (ANC) Galaxy buds have slightly better noise cancelling as they fit more into the ear.
- Fit comfortably and easily into your ears and should fall out if you have the correct ear tip.
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking - for films, TV and videos only on supported apps (Iphones only).
- Better mid and vocal sound.
- 3.5 Hours talk time.
- 5 minutes in case provides 1 hour of listening.
- 4.5 hours listening time with Transparency and Active noise cancelling on (ANC)
- 5 hours with transparency and ANC off.
- Case offers up to 24 hours of charge for the airpods.
- Case charges with a Lightning cable or Wireless charging.
Price +- £249
Final thoughts, both are really good all round ear phones however it might be worth sticking to the eco system that you currently use (i.e. Samsung or Apple).